2.1 END-USER LICENCE AGREEMENT, USER ACCOUNT AND DATA PRIVACY
2.1.2 Sensoriom may by its Services, collect information relating to the devices through which you access the Website or mobile app, and anonymous data of your usage. The collected information will be used only for improving the quality of Sensoriom’s services and to build new services.
2.1.3 The mobile app allows Sensoriom to have access to registered Users’ personal email or phone number, for communication purposes so as to provide you a better way of booking appointments and for obtaining feedback in relation to the Practitioners and their practice.
- On Registration and the first use of Our Apps and Websites, we ask for certain “Personal Data” including biographical and demographic information such as; name, email, contact numbers, address, date of birth, gender, and location.
- We may also ask for “Sensitive Personal Data” including your Health History, your Presenting Complaint which we will store for you in your ‘Patient Portal’ to retrieve your health records by your doctor for a Consultation. Optionally you may also share and/or store with us Medications and Allergies and your Patient Information (Personal Health History) in your personal Electronic Health Record. BY ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR MOBILE APP [sensoriom.com], YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO DISCLOSE YOUR HEALTH DATA, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE/MOBILE APP” [sensoriom.com].
- The type of information collected from Users, including sensitive personal data or information;
- The purpose means and modes of usage of such information;
- How and to whom Sensoriom will disclose such information; and,
- Other information mandated by the SPI Rules.
- the fact that certain information is being collected;
- the purpose for which the information is being collected;
- the intended recipients of the information;
- the nature of collection and retention of the information; and
- the name and address of the agency that is collecting the information and the agency that will retain the information; and
- the various rights available to such Users in respect of such information.
2.1.6 Sensoriom shall not be responsible in any manner for the authenticity of the personal information or sensitive personal data or information supplied by the User to Sensoriom or to any other person acting on behalf of Sensoriom.
2.1.7 The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User’s account access information and password, if the User is registered on the Website or on the Mobile Application. The User shall be responsible for all usage of the User’s account and password, whether or not authorized by the User. The User shall immediately notify Sensoriom of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of the User’s account or password. Although Sensoriom will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of Sensoriom or such other parties as the case may be, due to any unauthorized use of your account.
2.1.8 If a User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or Sensoriom has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Sensoriom has the right to discontinue the Services to the User at its sole discretion.
2.1.9 Sensoriom may use such information collected from the Users from time to time for the purposes of debugging customer support related issues.
2.1.10 Against most clinics and hospitals listed in the Sensoriom mobile application, you may see a ‘show number’ ‘Call Clinic’ option. When you choose this option, you choose to call the number at your own expenses. Sensoriom may choose to not use this facility due to any issues pertaining to the up-gradation of the system. In case you choose to not provide your consent to recording your calls that may have personal information required for appointment and booking purposes, Sensoriom reserves the right to not provide the Services for which such personal information is sought.